Passport Forms are now available for download and printing. You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper with black ink.
New Passport (Form DS-11)
You must use this form if:
- You have never had a U.S. passport; or
- You are less than 16 years old; or
- If your passport was lost or stolen. (In which case, fill out Form DS-64)
Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)
You must use this form if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older.
- Your prior passport was issued within 15 years.
- Your prior passport is within your possession.
Lost / Stolen Passport (Form DS-64)
You must fill out this form to cancel your lost/stolen passport.
Statement of Consent Regarding a Minor (Form DS-3053)
Passport Amendment (Form DS-5504 or Form DS-4085)
You must use one of these forms if:
You need to add pages to your passport (Form DS4085 - Passport Pages)Download
You need to change the name on your passport (Form DS5504 - Name Change)Download