Download Forms

Passport Forms are now available for download and printing. You must print these forms clearly on plain, 8.5" x 11" white paper with black ink.

All these forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader software If you do not have this installed, or are unsure about whether or not you need it, you can download the software from this link completely free.

New Passport (Form DS-11)

You must use this form if:

  • You have never had a U.S. passport; or
  • You are less than 16 years old; or
  • If your passport was lost or stolen. (In which case, fill out Form DS-64)

Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)

You must use this form if you meet all of the following criteria:

  • Your prior passport was issued when you were 16 or older.
  • Your prior passport was issued within 15 years.
  • Your prior passport is within your possession.

Lost / Stolen Passport (Form DS-64)

You must fill out this form to cancel your lost/stolen passport.

Statement of Consent Regarding a Minor (Form DS-3053)

Passport Amendment (Form DS-5504 or Form DS-4085)

You must use one of these forms if:

You need to add pages to your passport (Form DS4085 - Passport Pages)Download

You need to change the name on your passport (Form DS5504 - Name Change)Download

Affidavit of Witness (Form DS-71)

Primary Authorization Letter